- Print |
Working towards sustainable development
At Hidralia we realise that our business is directly related to people’s quality of life. Therefore, we try and apply the following principles in all our decisions:
- Developing sustainable business
- Local development
In 1999, Hidralia gained certification in quality systems and gradually integrated all areas of production, water treatment, distribution, and customer service in all of its facilities. Quality certificate no. FS 631221.
Certificate of qualityHidralia implements a Quality Management System that adds value to the organisation and provides a framework for setting goals in the following areas within its business scope:
- The supply of drinking water and management of associated services (purchasing, storage, distribution, water quality control, maintenance, contracting, meter reading, billing, payment and customer services).
- Management of the sewer network (maintenance, inspection and refurbishment).
The Hidralia Environmental Management System is certified by ISO 9001:215 standard.
Occupational health and safety system certification
Hidralia implements an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, certified since 2007, which ensures continuous improvement in applying measures and developing activities to prevent risks in employees’ work and to comply with current regulations.
This helps create a suitable working atmosphere with fair working conditions, where employees can carry out their work with dignity and participate in improving health and safety conditions.
The Occupational Health and Safety Management System in Marchena is certified by ISO 45001 standard.
Environmental management certification
Hidralia is fully commitment to the environment, and promotes a corporate culture to collaborate with society and attain a model of sustainable progress and support for the environment, preserving the world we live in and reducing the impact of our activities.
In 2006, Hidralia established an environmental system based on the ISO 14001 standard for integrated management, which has gradually been extended to different facilities. Environmental management certificate no. EMS 631225.
The Hidralia Environmental Management System is certified by ISO 14001:215 standard.
Certificate of Energy Efficiency Management
Hidralia has an Energy Efficiency Management System for continuous improvement in the energy performance of the facilities, taking into account the following factors:
- The optimization of the energy performance of the integral water cycle facilities, minimizing the specific energy consumption, always ensuring its correct operation.
- The promotion of alternative energy sources, promoting the production of renewable energy and developing systems to recover process energy. The reduction of CO2 emissions and the sustainable balance of the water-energy binomial.
- Increase knowledge of the electricity market and control its evolution, optimizing energy purchase conditions, technically and economically optimizing contracts.
In 2017, Hidralia is certified in the energy management system based on the ISO 50001:2011 standard in the most significant facilities. Energy management certification No. EMNS 653732.
The Energy Efficiency Management System in supply at Hidralia is certified based on the ISO 50001:2018 standard
Business Continuity Management Certificate
Hidralia has a Business Continuity Management System that adds value to the organization and provides a reference framework to establish objectives in the following scope areas:
- Control processes and operation of the storage and distribution of the drinking water network and the sewage network from the Hidralia Operational Control Center in Marbella.
The Business Continuity Management System at Hidralia is certified based on the ISO 22301:2012 standard.
Food Safety CertificateFood safety is a concept that implies that food does not cause harm to the consumer when it is prepared and/or consumed, according to its intended use. Food safety refers to the existence of hazards associated with food at the time of consumption. As the introduction of water safety hazards in our case can occur at any point in the production chain, proper control throughout the chain is essential. Thus, the safety of water is ensured through the combined efforts of all parties involved in the process.
The Safety System at Hidralia is certified based on the ISO 22000:2018 standard in Rincón de la Victoria and San Fernando.
Select your municipality and consult the Integrated Management Policy.